lördag 2 januari 2010

FIRST NEW YEARS WEEKEND

Have you ever been to a party and felt directly at home? Went to my friends party on the weekend and it was quite a party, the food, the crowd was all fantastic. I was feeling quite good about the whole atmosphere. I have gone to some parties where you wish that you had not left home. The whole vibe feels wrong and the host does not take care of his guest you find yourself looking for some thing to drink or eat. The music is off beat or not to your taste. I sometimes wish that people would learn how to entertain its not hard. I hate going back home feeling like my time was totally wasted. While on this occasion we got to dance to different kinds of music from different countries since the crowd was of mixed origins. Got to konko below (nigerian dance) and dance to salsa. All in all it was one great party.