fredag 1 januari 2010

My New Years Eve


On new years eve my day was spent preparing for the coming party that had been organized by my husband and my children since I was going to be working that night. I was not going to be able to celebrate the coming year with them. I felt obligated to make it good even if I was not going to be present. Guests started arriving by six o'clock and by the time I was leaving the party was house full. I got to meet some of the guests who of course were our friends and ate dinner with them before parting for my work. I was able to stay in touch with them by mobile and when the time came I was able to wish them all a happy new year while I looked out of the window to the beautifull fireworks around stockholm. It was quite a treat although I wished I was with my family. While that was my new years eve.